ayyy watch my vine it’s cool
This is amazing!
wow i miss the panic! show
- Donate money to have those arrested in Ferguson released on bail. These people belong on the streets, especially at a time like this.
- Send a note of condolence to the family of Michael Brown. Let’s not forget the tragedy that started this.
- Donate to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund. This is an official fundraiser run by the Brown family’s lawyers. They are going through so much, lets make sure at the very least it isn’t a financial burden.
- Help get people on the ground. There are activists and reporters who want to do their part and get to Ferguson. Donate and get them there. I am so far aware of Zellie Imani, Zak Jemmott, and JR Valrey (a reporter for SF Bay View).
- Donate to the Ferguson Youth Initiative.The children of this community deserve better than to be gunned down. Make sure they get that in the future.
- Feed the children of Ferguson. Many children in America rely on school to get their meals and thanks to the civil unrest caused by the police, the children of Ferguson have been without school since Monday. These people want to make sure that doesn’t mean anyone is going hungry.
- Donate to the protestors. There is not much oversight here as it is just a personal email address you’re sending funds too here but it appears to be legitimate and there are certainly people on the ground who could use the help.
- Donate to the businesses of Ferguson. Small business owners in the community are struggling as people are either protesting or trying to stay off the streets. Don’t let the police brutality going on ravage this community long term.
- Plan a protest or action in your own community. Look around, see if one has been scheduled. If not, consider starting one. If you do I recommend following these tips.
- Keep awareness up. Not just among the like-minded people on tumblr, this is something everyone needs to be aware of.
- Spread accurate information. There is a lot of distortion going on here and spreading every piece of information as it is reported only makes that worse. First and foremost make sure you are listening carefully, then share what is important and relevant.
If you are aware of any good causes or ways to help that I have missed, please reblog and add them.
reblog if this cat is prettier than you
Alex Turner, ladies and gentlemen. (x)
who writes these lines?? who is the smartass fucker that writes these?? it makes me sick
i can’t be mad at any animal for more than 2 seconds
Congratulations Dylan O’Brien for winning Choice TV Villain at the Teen Choice Awards!
Remember that movie in which Jack Black was a teacher and building a rock band and when a little black chubby girl asked to be a singer he only said “sure! let me hear you” and the moment she started using her beautiful voice his lit up like all of his dreams came true, PLUS the same little girl was scared that people would make fun of her because she was fat and he started listing awesome singers with some weight on and included himself and told her that people wouldn’t laugh because she is awesome at what she does and that is all that matters PLUS that it’s ok to enjoy food?
Also, when a little boy asked to be the band’s stylist he just said “sure, go ahead fancy pants” like, there wasn’t a single second of questioning it, he went into “ok, that will be your position then” right away
That fucking movie is an hour and a half of Jack Black teaching kids to love themselves disregarding all of the stereotypes
Hey, adults of the world
How about instead of making kids terrified to ever fuck up
You teach them how to cope with the aftermath of fucking up and fix it as best they can
That way they’re not so overwhelmed with anxiety every time there’s even so much as a chance of making mistakes that they never try anything and dread making decisions because of it